Monday, November 3, 2008

Terrorizing Camp Half-Blood: One Blog at a Time

OHMYGOD. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

IS THIS A BLOG?

OMFG. I THINK IT IS.

WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?

IUNNO, SATSUKI. WHY DON'T WE START WITH WASTING OUR LIVES AWAY ON THE INTERNET WHILE OUR MUSCLE MASS SLOWLY DISAP-

Excuse her. She's a bit against vegging, since apparently if she's not moving she worries she'll loose power over her limbs.

IT'S A VERY REAL FEAR.

She also thinks that she can beat a fish at a staring contest and that sharks don't have tongues.

They totally don't.

SO, GUYS. I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHY WE MADE THIS BLOG 'CAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

So... um... guess what, guiz?

lolwut?

... I have no idea.

I'm so out of it right now. I was just hanging out with Aimée and Sable and... I don't really know what's going on here.

NU. CYN. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BRAIN CELLS YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE!

Yeah, well, they were just plotting how they could convince Mindy there was a Candy Mountain and I was all, "She doesn't have her memories. Can't you just tell her there are Candy Mountains in Greek Mythology?"

And they just stared at me all, "silly Cyn, trix are for kids." And that was the only silence the whole conversation.

Like, immediately after Aimée turned to Sable and started speed-talking and... that was when I left. Yeah.

Enh. At least you beat me. I spent my day in the Hermes cabin. And apparently Kends and Arlie aren't allowed to spray kids down with water guns anymore, so they did it indoors. I hate my cabin. Srsly.

Tough break, man.

So, um, actually... guiz. Satsuki and I decided that we were gonna post our awesome song meanings on this site eventually. But... suggest some songs, because apparently I can't say that Big Red Car is about the hit and run or little children will be scared.

Little children are always scared of me.

SO. GIVE US IDEAS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW WE'RE KIND OF HAVING A CONVERSATION ON BLOGSPOT AND IT'S REALLY LAME. SRSLY.

3 comments:

Aimée Faye said...

DO THE BARNEY SONG

Mindy Omnis said...

I'd think you'd know that I can read this, you know. I now know for a fact there are no candy mountains in Greek Myths.

There is such a think as being sent a mysterious email with a link to a blog.

Idiots.

Taryn said...

I hate my cabin too Satsuki. At least you know who your parents are! *Huff* Some people can't appreciate what they have. *Muches on a granola bar*

Bridgette.